This modules comes with in-built IR LED, optical CMOS array and uses I2C interface to control and program using Arduino microcontroller. PAJ7620U2 modules costs less than $3, and besides the Gesture Recognition modules, it also featured with
- Built-in proximity detection,
- Flexible power saving scheme,
- Ambient light noise cancellation,
- Nine gesture recognition (Up / Down / Left / Right / Push / Pull / CW / CCW / Wave),
- Gesture speed is 60°/s to 600°/s in Normal Mode and 60°/s to 1200°/s in Gaming Mode,
- Ambient light immunity: < 100k Lux.
- I2C Interface upTo 400 Kb/Sec