Table of Contents
- 1 SIM7600E
The SIM7600E is Multi-Band LTE-TDD/LTE-FDD/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE module solution in a SMT type which supports LTE CAT1 up to 10Mbps for downlink data transfer.
It has strong extension capability with rich interfaces including UART, USB2.0, I2C, GPIO etc. .SIM7600E the external interface, provides great convenience for the customer’s application.
With abundant application capability like TCP/UDP/FTP/FTPS/HTTP/HTTPS/DNS, the module provides much flexibility and ease of integration for customer’s application.
Buy Now SIM7600E Modem
- Industrial gateways and routers
- Machine-to-machine M2M Communication
- In-vehicle solutions
- Telemedicine and medical care
- Industrial Automation
- Industrial handheld devices
- TDD-LTE B38/B40/B41
- FDD-LTE B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20
- WCDMA/HSDPA/HSPA+ B1/B5/B8
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE 900/1800 MHz
- Control Via AT Commands
- Supply voltage range: 3.4V~ 4.2V
- Operation temperature: -40℃ to +85℃
- Dimension: 30*30*2.9 mm
- Weight: 5.5g
- GNSS gpsOne Gen 8B;standalone;assisted,XTRA
- SIM card
- Constant current sink
- USB Driver for Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win10
- USB Driver for Windows CE
- USB Driver for Linux /Android
- RIL supporting for Android/Windows CE
- Automatic installation for windows
- Firmware update via USB
- TCP/IP/IPV4/V6 Multi-PDP,MT PDP
- MBIM to Win8
- Source code of the PC manager of the device for reference
SIM7600E offer scalable, high quality, and secure cellular modules for the industrial, automotive and consumer markets with demanding quality , size, cost requirements. SIM7600E Support cellular technologies which provide global coverage and include 2G, 3G, LTE‑M, LTE Cat 1 and 4G LTE modules.
- LTE CAT1
- Uplink up to 5Mbps
- Downlink up to 10Mbps
- Uplink up to 5.76 Mbps
- Downlink up to 42 Mbps
- Uplink/Downlink up to 384Kbps
- EDGE Class
- Uplink/Downlink up to 236.8Kbps
- Uplink/Downlink up to 85.6Kbps
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!
Arduino Code For SIM7600E MQTT