Innovatorsguru is a destination to learn electrical and electronics innovations. We design and develop innovative project ideas for engineering students and startups. We are committed to develop advanced innovative skills and creative expression through the help of the industry itself. We are a company of passion and integrity – always pushing forward to improve and grow in every sense.
InnovatorsGuru is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
InnovatorsGuru is calling all innovative, action-oriented, people-loving, big thinkers. We have an opening for Computer Graduate. If you are interested in working on innovative projects. Feel free to apply! InnovatorsGuru is looking for a candidate who has conceptual knowledge of Computer/IT engineering. Our specific requirement for this position is a person having good knowledge of full stack web and Android developments.
Selected candidate day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Skilled in breaking down problems, documenting problem statements and estimating efforts.
- Developing responsive, fast and seamless web portals.
- Integrating and testing the front end with backend services and APIs.
- Maintain and manage WordPress based website
- Upload new products and their details on e-commerce site
- C / C++, Java to help with developing mobile applications on a variety of platforms (Android)
- Expert in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Designing and developing an Android application
- Develop web applications adhering to industry standards- keeping in mind robustness and scalability. Discuss designs with other developers and then decide the best way for implementation.
- Test your applications thoroughly and maintain a strong sense of ownership for the code that you write.
- Ability to take ownership of small and medium sized tasks and deliver while mentoring and helping team members.
- Has the ability to analyze impact of technology choices.
- Helps drive pair programming practices and code reviews across the team.
- Demonstrates awareness or product positioning and key differentiators.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar Computer Science, business studies Degree or Engineering degree or higher /or equivalent knowledge or experience
- 0 – 2 years’ experience in Web/android development.
- Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
- Strong attention to detail ensuring timely follow-up and closure
- Clear, concise and articulate communication skills – verbal, written and listening
- Able to take on ad-hoc assignments and work flexible hours as required
- Ability to handle business sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity
- Good organizational and efficiency skills
- Experience working within a very busy environment where deadlines are clearly defined and must be met
- Ability to prepare and deliver effective presentations
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- High performer with a passion to achieve positive business results
- Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set
- Flexible, adaptable, and open to change
- Pune, Maharashtra.
10th Dec 2018, 23:59:59
- Platform to work on Product Developments (IOT)
- Flexible working hours
- Training & support for Technological research, Innovation, Patents formulation, explore entrepreneurship & Job opportunities.
- Informal dress code.