Innovatorsguru is a destination to learn electrical and electronics innovations. We design and develop innovative project ideas for engineering students and startups. We are committed to develop advanced innovative skills and creative expression through the help of the industry itself. We are a company of passion and integrity – always pushing forward to improve and grow in every sense.
InnovatorsGuru is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
We have an opening for Electrical Graduate. If you are interested in working on innovative projects. Feel free to apply! InnovatorsGuru is looking for a candidate who has conceptual knowledge of Electrical engineering.
This individual will be highly technical, customer focused and self-motivated in providing technical support of InnovatorsGuru products and Proects to customers. he/she will own the technical relationship with customer and be responsible for managing the technical issue resolution from inception to conclusion, including all communications (case status updates, technical reports) and technical investigation (materials/equipment for customer investigation, root cause analysis).
Selected candidate day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Carrying out day to day experiments in the lab related to electrical research.
- Support project execution with operations team.
- Work on R&D on various concepts and help the team in execution of projects by doing calculations, designing, and manufacturing.
- Test different sensor and component with microcontroller (PIC and Arduino)
- Presenting project ideas to managers and students.
- Work on designing and development of new products.
- Exercise good judgment in controlling costs and company expenditures
- Prepare and maintain data base of technical solutions based on findings•
- Electrical Engineering degree with related experience
- 0 – 2 years’ experience in Electrical Field.
- Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
- Innovative thinker with the ability to set up environments for reproducing reported problems
- Results-oriented problem solver with the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent ability to work well with customers and teams
- Self-starter with exceptional analytical/problem solving and time management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail ensuring timely follow-up and closure
- Clear, concise and articulate communication skills – verbal, written and listening
- Able to take on ad-hoc assignments and work flexible hours as required
- Ability to handle business sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity
- Good organizational and efficiency skills
- Experience working within a very busy environment where deadlines are clearly defined and must be met
- Ability to prepare and deliver effective presentations
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- High performer with a passion to achieve positive business results
- Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set
- Flexible, adaptable, and open to change
- Pune, Maharashtra.
10th July 2018, 23:59:59
- Platform to work on Product Developments (IOT)
- Flexible working hours
- Training & support for Technological research, Innovation, Patents formulation, explore entrepreneurship & Job opportunities.
- Informal dress code.