LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) screen is an electronic display module and find a wide range of applications.
16*2 16×2 1602 LCD display for arduino and DIY project Rasbperry Pi price in India
Out of stock
Out of stock
Liquid crystal display, referred to as LCD. A 16×2 LCD display is very basic module and is very commonly used in various devices and circuits. A 16×2 LCD means it can display 16 characters per line and there are 2 such lines. In this LCD each character is displayed in 5×7 pixel matrix. This LCD has two registers, namely, Command and Data.
It is current stimulation liquid crystal molecules have a point, line, surface and with the back lamp tube screen. We will usually direct various liquid crystal display lcd. The1602 LCD, display 16 characters per line, a total of2lines, parallel interface, new product. Its small size, low power consumption, display has the advantages of simple operation, not only the wheeled robot essential products, or for Aduino interactive interface is the most direct equipment.
1602 16×2 Character LCD Display Module LCM BLUE backlight NEW
- Brand new and high quality.
- LCD display module with the blue blacklight.
- Wide viewing angle and high contrast.
- Built-in industry standard HD44780 equivalent LCD controller.
- Commonly used in copiers, fax machines, laser printers, industrial test equipment, networking equipment such as routers and storage devices.
- LCM type: Characters,can display 2-lines X 16-characters.
- Operate with 5V DC.
- Module dimension: 80mm x 35mm x 11mm.
- Viewing area size: 64.5mm x 16mm.
- Temp measurement in household families, Offices or PC rooms
- Vehicles water temp measurement
- Temp measurement in refrigerator, air-conditioner, PC case and water heater Industrial applications
- Resolution: 2 Lines X 16 Character
- Size: 2.95 X 5.15mm
- Dot Size: .55mm X .60mm
|2||Supply voltage; 5V (4.7V – 5.3V)||Vcc|
|3||Contrast adjustment; through a variable resistor||VEE|
|4||Selects command register when low; and data register when high||H/L Register Select Signal|
|5||Low to write to the register; High to read from the register||H/L Read/Write Signal|
|6||Sends data to data pins when a high to low pulse is given||H → L Enable Signal|
|7||8-bit data pins||DB0 Data Bus Line|
|8||DB1 Data Bus Line|
|9||DB2 Data Bus Line|
|10||DB3 Data Bus Line|
|11||DB4 Data Bus Line|
|12||DB5 Data Bus Line|
|13||DB6 Data Bus Line|
|14||DB7 Data Bus Line|
|15||Backlight VCC (5V)||for LED|
|16||Backlight Ground (0V)||Power Supply Ground|
- 1602 16×2 HD44780 Character Blue LCD Display Module
Project Using 16*2 LCD Display
|Dimensions||8 × 3.5 × 1.1 cm|
New Product Tab
Here's your new product tab.