Write your Skills and Ability Section with specific keywords :
For example :
- Diligent and Driven Team Player Seeking Exciting Responsibilities as a Fresher.
- Excellent in designing and developing creative and innovative ideas as per requirement.
- Solving problem in an effective and creative manner in a challenging position.
Make it precise and accurate.
- Rohan Apte, 21 Years, Pune, IN.
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering.
- ……… Specialist
- Site Engineer
- MEP Certified
- IEEE Members
Give their positions, do NOT disclose identity and contact details.
For example: HOD, EEE Dept, Your College (Contact details readily available on request).
DO NOT: –
- ADD FLUFF
- ADD PHOTO
- MISREPRESENT FACTS
- Be crisp
- Use easy-to-read language and vocabulary
- Re-read your resume before an interview
- Continually finetune
Making a resume for an Electrical Engineering fresher, Do keep the following points in mind.
- Keep your resume as short as possible. two pages. Not more than that.
- Write your communication data like name, address, email id and phone no. at the top. Don’t write a heading as Resume. It is very well understood.
- Write your academic degrees in descending order. The most recent one first. Mention only till 10th std.
- Write all your major certification and achievements, that too in descending order.
- Be specific: Always be very specific with your skill and hobbies and edit them according to which company and job profile.
- Write atmost two references from your college. Tell them beforehand you are doing so. Mention their email id and phone with their permission.
- Use simple English words. Dont try to make a fool of yourself by using jargons.
- Be ready to justify whatever is written in your resume. If you are a good singer or guitarist they may ask you to perform a short sample.
- Never ever fake a degree or percent on your resume. If you get selected,all the things get verified by a third party hired by the company.
- Use times new roman and font size of 10 to 12. Dont use bold or italic unless needed.